Viet Tax Accountants Co., ltd is a provider of corporate compliance and outsourcing services in Vietnam covering accounting and taxation services, along with company establishment and market entry support. We allow companies to focus on their core business by letting us take care of their compliance. We also provide ongoing review services to identify risks and issues with current internal compliance and procedures, often as a precursor to a transaction or first-time audit.
The Accounting Manager’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the clients’ financial records and reports are compliant with relevant standards, clients’ requirements, and local Vietnamese Law. The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with clients to maintain strong relationships with key decision makers;
- Supervise, assist and review the work of supervisors, seniors (sometimes), accountant officers and juniors for the client; Tax Compliance for VAT, PIT, CIT, WHT, related party transactions and other statutory reports;
- Assist Director, Accounting on taking the responsibility for client requirements and engagements, proposals and ongoing requirements of the firm;
- Assist Director, Accounting to provide consulting for an effective and compliant Accounting System, Tax, Human Resource/Labor;
Manage the quality of the allocated services and report directly to Director, Accounting to seek advice for any issues, if any;
- Final reviewing accounting reports and tax finalizations, liaising with tax officers, external auditors and other stakeholders;
- Assist Director, Accounting to prepare and conduct the training sections to team members follow approved training program and schedule;
- Assist Director, Accounting to make the team plan, team structure for effective management and business growth.
• Competitive salary package
• Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
• Attendance at training courses
• Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
• Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.
- University graduate with a major in Accounting (or equivalent).
- Over 7 years work experience in a professional accounting practice.
- Strong technical knowledge of Vietnamese accounting and tax regulations and other compliance matters, accounting software and solid exposure and understanding of international reporting.
- Fluent in English – written competency is a must and verbal skills are highly valued
- Holding or obtaining international or Vietnamese professional accounting qualifications: Chief Accountant Certification, CPA certificate is an advantage.
- Strong Teamwork: Able to work within a team, and to lead teams and individuals to achieve goals and objectives.
- Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
- Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Analytical Skills: ability and experience in analysing issues, updating policy documents, checklists, templates, and procedures. Ability to look at client results and make recommendations
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply your Resume together with Relevant Certificate degrees via email below
- Email Subject: Candidate Name_Position Applying
- Sent to email address: email@example.com
HCMC office address:
121C, Street No. 79, Tan Quy Dist. 7, HCMC
Visit our website for further information: